Forum for ecoinvent Version 3

Posts by Astudent

Written on: 28.08.2021 go to topic

I am a student who is just starting to learn about life cycle carbon emissions and want to use openLCA to calculate the carbon emissions produced by producing 1kg of beef. I have read the user manual of openLCA. I would like to know, if I import 100 tons of beef from A to B, what data I need to get and how to model it.  Where do I learn these things, especially how to model cattle breeding and how to model cattle into beef.  Can you give me some suggestions, such as teaching website or others.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Written on: 28.08.2021 go to topic

Thank you very much!  !  I'm so happy, someone finally gave me guidance!  !  !  thank you very much!  !  Sorry, I was just getting in touch, and asked a wrong question.  I have read the user manual of openLCA.  I would like to ask, if I import 100 tons of beef from A to B, what data I need to get and how to model it.  Where do I learn these things, especially how to model cattle breeding and how to model cattle into beef.  Can you give me some suggestions, such as teaching website or others.

Written on: 26.08.2021 go to topic

Hi everyone,

I am a student of Landscape Arhitecture from East China University of Science and Technology. And I am new to life cycle carbon emissions,who is learning how to calculate the carbon emissions of imported goods, such as importing 1kg beef,a compressor,a transformer, a battery, an LCD TV, 1kg glass, 1kg rubber, a car engine, a car and other goods that appear on the import and export commodity list.

I would like to know how to directly get the carbon dioxide emissions of these goods.

I sincerely hope that someone can help me explain what should I do,how to get the carbon emissions produced by imported goods.

Thank you very much!!!

Best wishes,

Astudent